Friday, June 3, 2011

Memories


My racks are full of sacks
My heart is full of memories
They come to me often
Good and bad. Happy and sad.
My first day in school to my last day….
My best friend to my worst enemy….
Colourful ones and dull ones….
I ran down the memory lane
There as I went back, for some
reason, my tears wont stop….
I thought I lost my mind ….
Crying over the best days and laughing
at the worst days…..
The full day gang activities to
Single embarrassing moments…
As the memories won’t stop
I stuck up in between, I wondered
Why I stopped and there he was
my first love… I thought of
how foolishly I cried and now
here I’m laughing at the same tears
but then the memories won’t stop
there were things there which
I thought I couldn’t live without..
And here I’m…. gave up
Every single of all those things…..
Life goes by so does me…
My new friends replaced my lost ones..
My new life replaced my old one
I am not complaining for I have
More than I deserve….
But yet in some part of me I
Wish they were all there, always….
A part of me, 4ever…..
But life goes by so does me…….

5 comments:

ബ്ലാക്ക്‌ മെമ്മറീസ് said...

നിയക്കുട്ടി , നന്നായി എഴുതാന്‍ കഴിയട്ടെ എന്നാശംസികുന്നു .....നല്ല കവിത ..

Unknown said...

@ബ്ലാക്ക്‌ മെമ്മറീസ് thank you

Anonymous said...

wonderful work this is what am expecting from a writer i keep telling u the same words u got great skills as u know genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent aspiration. u r work took me back to my school days i still remember my first day in school when i made my principle fall down taking his chair away as a consequence of my inhuman act i was a pain in his ass till the day i left my school i am really glad to know dat u laugh at your ex love every one has a bad day and a good day someday u will find your true love keep writing princess u Rockkkkk

Unknown said...

he he! thanks... i sure will keep writing.... :) And thanks for sharing your story...

Anonymous said...

no problem

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...