Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This wind... This raindrops....




As I am siting around and watching the rain showering, I felt the days slipping by and suddenly I am back to those good old days....The school that made me what I'm....


The school might be in the heart of the city but when you stand on the foot of the hill that takes you directly to heaven...You do not hear any of the noise.. You do not feel any of the tension vibe around you anymore....


And especially on a RAINY DAY.....


Its like walking up a river... The rain water flowing down the brick paved lane....(But now its not bricks any more.... miss those bricks badly.....)

Its risky to drive a bike throw the hill during a rainy day... So most of the parents use to drop the children down the hill......

When I was a kid, with the all other kids, I use to walk throw those dirty water that flows down the hill with all the waste from the above.... And my shoes would get all wet..... :)


So as I walk up... I am not alone.. through I am all alone because I never managed to make much friends until I was in my 8th std....then wondering who else is with me???....


The chill wind on  my face.. the  Cold water on my legs... 


Ever since I was a kid the beauty of the place has never failed to fascinate me... If I could choose a place to be in a cold rainy day then I would surely choose that hill....


Even now when its nothing more than memories all I have to do is close my eyes and I could feel it all over again.....


The icy water on my legs... the cold wind brushing my face...and of coarse the  heavy weight of my school bag on my shoulders....


But the heavy school bag was better than the unseen burden on my shoulders now.....



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nostalgia is a wonderful feeling which can only be associated with poets u r adorable i am really loving your works keep writing more and more dont feel bad since u r followers no is less when u keep writing more ur followers are gonna increase in a way that can even surprise u

Anonymous said...

can i give u an advise?? it would be better if u put some pictures for each and every work of urs its gonna make it better

Unknown said...

i have included some pictures. Just let me know how you like them :)

Anonymous said...

wow am glad that u took my advise the pictures tells u a story only an artist can read it hats off to you keep writing a bright future is shining at you

Unknown said...

Thanxx!! i m sure i'll make it as long as people like you are there to guide me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...